Benefits that Give You the Strength to Grow
Being part of the BrightView team means being highly valued. From our commitment to workplace safety to programs designed to help team members build skills and advance their careers, we dedicate significant resources to protect, promote, and nurture our team members.
We’ve got passion for the landscapes we create and maintain, and even more passion for taking care of and supporting the people who make it possible. Through competitive benefits for our team members and families and industry-leading safety measures, we focus on assisting in creating a better tomorrow.
When you join our team, you'll have constant and consistent support for a successful career from on-boarding to continuous training and development opportunities.
Feel valued for your individual talents and inspired by the strength of your team. We facilitate success with a culture of collaboration that ensures every team member feels heard, empowered and confident in their ability to achieve excellence.
Our employee benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and Life Insurance
- Well-being Program with incentives
- Employee Assistance Program to connect team members with resources for emotional, legal, or financial difficulties, as well as family, care-giving, and daily living resources
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Health Savings Account
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Disability Plans
- Voluntary Benefit Plan
- Stock Purchase Plan
Training and Development:
Our training and development programs include:
- Interactive and immersive learning approaches that provide engaging opportunities for team members at all levels across practice areas
- Certifications, refresher training, and in-person and online courses
- Leadership development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
Together, we're committed to:
- Instilling trust by following through on commitments, showing consistency and practicing what we preach
- Driving engagement by creating a positive and motivating work environment
- Valuing differences through sensitivity to cultural norms, expectations and ways of communicating
- Ensuring accountability by taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions and failures
- Focusing on our clients by serving as a strategic partner and anticipating their needs
- Building effective teams by creating a feeling of belonging and strong team morale