Associate Business Developer
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Associate Business Developer to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Associate Business Developer is a full-time role designed to drive efficiency and effectiveness of lead generation and qualification. The Associate Business Developer (ABD) qualifies new incoming leads based on phone and email communication with prospective and current clients. The ABD will also develop and qualify marketing campaign leads. The ABD will have a strong understanding of BrightView’s service offerings. The ABD will also have the ability to effectively communicate BrightView’s value proposition while focusing on delivering an exceptional customer experience with each interaction. This individual accurately collects and documents all important information in the respective company system and ensures that the leads sent to the outside sales team are qualified to company standards. ABD works diligently to meet all lead qualification goals set forth by the company.
You’d be responsible for:
- Working with prospective customers to discover their “points of pain” and set meetings for BD’s
- Build trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers
- Work at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Communicate proactively and quickly on all potential leads and/or opportunities
- Plan daily, hit specific activity benchmarks defined by Director of Sales
- Work well with the operations team members and build solid internal relationships
- Work well with the operations team members, leveraging their expertise with yours
- Extensive cold calling of Board Members in HOA vertical as well as other verticals
- Work to achieve daily call volume and contact goals
- Targets/metrics will be set for appointment setting for BD’s in designated markets
- Daily tracking of activity in CRM and must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be highly competitive, coachable, positive, and results driven sales person
- Excellent communication skills to start building value-based relationships
- Daily interaction with targets using social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Entry level sales position, 4 year degree preferred
- Professionalism: Must be professional, adaptable and motivated while working well as both an individual and a member of a team.
- Listening skills: Demonstrate excellent listening skills including active listening and non-verbal cues, as well as, allow others to fully express their point of view allowing for full understanding.
- Oral communications skills: exceptional oral communications skills are required; ability to speak clearly and persuasively regardless of the client’s demeanor or responses.
- Written communication skills: ability to write professional correspondence appropriate for all management levels.
- Multi-channel support – Phone, email, chat, social media, 3rd party client systems. Strong internet research skills are a must.
- Analytical Skills: Strong ability to evaluate and transform data into actionable insights.
- Technical Abilities : strong technical aptitude, including ability to configure and use various systems, such as a telephony, CSM, CRM, ERP, vendor systems, and 3rd party systems and ability to aggregate the information to track and monitor KPIs.
- Self-Reflection & Improvement: continually works to improve interpersonal and supervisory skills and grow ability to lead and feed the success of the team.
- Continuous Improvement: constantly looks for ways to increase customer satisfaction, individual staff and team performance.
- Attendance and Punctuality: consistently arrives at work and on time and ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent. Sets the example for the team.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word with advanced Excel skills. Ability to type 65+ WPM.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.