National Account Coordinator
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Client Relations Partner to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Client Relations Partner supports Operations to ensure services are complete and client expectations are met or exceeded. This individual works closely with National Accounts to address client service level agreement commitments for contracted snow and land services.
You’d be responsible to:
- Managing communications and expectations with the client, National Accounts and field operations team members
- Effectively manage internal and external client interfacing systems daily to support operations and client needs
- Communicating weather updates to clients when needed
- Monitoring and managing client work order to client contract scope and communicate expectations accordingly
- Point of contact for client escalations and site level concerns
- Managing out of scope proposed work through proposal lifecycle
- Collaborating cross functionally to drive work orders to timely completion
- Performs other duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience in a customer service industry servicing internal and external customers
- Ability to influence and persuade, develop and maintain professional relationships
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
- Flexibility in schedule to assist with urgent opportunities after core business hours
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Experience working in a position with extensive outbound call requirements
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.