Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Park Porter to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
You love to spend your day outdoors cultivating amazing landscapes. You treat grass, trees and plots with great care and attention, doing whatever it takes to help them thrive. Here at BrightView, we appreciate people with such love for landscaping and greenery.
You’d be responsible for:
- Contributing to the many activities that make the parks, city, grass, flowers and client relationships bloom. Using a variety of park porter equipment.
- Policing Duties
- Cleaning Park areas and Surrounding common areas
- Cleaning Restrooms
- Emptying Trash Cans
- Events Set Up, Tear Down and Clean Up
- Other Duties as assigned
- Repetitive motion required on a daily basis and may include bending, pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing, squatting, and lifting
- Set up and clean up, and taking good care of our trucks and machinery.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- At least 18 years old
- Valid Driver’s License
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Flexible schedule and available in the weekends
- Ability to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 35-80 pounds often.
- Enthusiasm and dependable, and able to safely work with park porter equipment.
- Previous experience is helpful, but you must have an understanding of landscape basics.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.