Tree Care Business Developer
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Business Developer in our Tree Care division. Successful Business Developers are proactive leaders, have a strong work ethic and are self starters who enjoy interacting with the public and our employees.
What you'll do:
- Selling and estimating Tree Care Services work in regional territories
- Sales prospecting using consultative sales techniques to build long standing business relationships; marketing; pricing
- Partnering with the management team and crews to schedule and complete projects
- Working with Landscape Maintenance Account Managers to develop Tree Care programs and estimates for existing clients
- Drafting work orders and occasionally instructing crews on key elements of job scope/requirements to ensure that executed work meets the clients' expectations
- Following up with customers - resolving issues as needed
- Keeping track of customer interactions using the Company's sales management tool, regardless of sales success, for future reference and follow up
- Assisting with crew training on proper Tree Care techniques and reviewing crew work for quality and efficiency
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture
Skills we're seeking:
- Experience in outside sales, generating new business leads, and networking
- ISA Certified Arborist preferred or willingness to obtain
- Analytical skills and math skills
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to build solid business relationships
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.