Business Development Executive
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Business Developer to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Business Development Executive will manage the sales pipeline from prospecting to closing and is responsible for full cycle landscape and, depending on region, snow sales. The BDE collaborates and works with partners including operations, finance, marketing, and proposal administration to manage responses to bids in an effort to meet sales targets.
You’d be responsible for:
- Networking to increase penetration for new accounts in assigned vertical or targeted account.
- Preparing and conduct heavy phone prospecting, sales presentations, web-ex demonstrations and handle contract negotiations with minimum supervision
- Achieving sales goals and be able to work independently
- Logging activity consistently and reliably in salesforce.com
- Collaborating with internal resources to drive larger sales and opportunities
- Building and maintaining trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers
- Working at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Communicating proactively with all decision makers and influencers
- Planning daily, hitting specific activity benchmarks and closing business
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Extensive face-to-face (B2B) selling experience at the mid to senior levels
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM or SFA tool beneficial
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build client-centric and solution/value-based proposals
- Working experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good sense of humor
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments
- Experience in the service industry with commercial contract sales
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.