Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Benefits Specialist to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
Reporting to the Benefits Manager, the Benefits Specialist is responsible for the implementation, management and delivery of the BrightView retirement programs, including the 401(k) plans and the Executive Savings Plan. The incumbent will manage the daily operations of the Executive Savings Plan and the 401(k) plans and provide direction to ensure effective program delivery and optimal service to employees. This position will also be responsible for providing support in the administration of various other benefits programs including medical, dental, vision, FSA, STD, LTD, life and AD&D.
You’d be responsible for:
- Handling annual non-discrimination testing
- 401(k) plan administration and Executive Savings Plan administration as well as ensuring plans are IPO compliant.
- Providing guidance on 401(k) and serve as the first contact for employees with questions or issues regarding plan participation
- Managing vendor relationships and support processes for record keeping services
- Staying up-to-date on new legislation or regulations regarding 401(k) plans
- Maintenance and accuracy of benefit data in the HRIS system and creating related reports, as needed
- Being the primary contact for annual plan audit with accounting firm
- Ongoing monthly reconciliation of employee deferrals, loans and plan deposits
- Leading all compliance and reporting efforts for qualified and non-qualified retirement plans
- Creating and maintaining documentation of ongoing processes and procedures
- Serving as back up to other members of the Benefits team for the administration of all benefits
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the analysis, design and administration of employee benefit programs including non-qualified deferred compensation plans
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical, modeling, forecasting, problem solving, and project management skills
- Experience in a publicly traded company a plus.
- Experience in writing communications to and communicating with large hourly populations.
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to produce clear and effective written communication to diverse audiences
- Experience with delivery of benefits to a large distributed workforce or within the services industry preferred
- Strong software skills including HR information systems, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.