Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Fleet Analytics Reporting Specialist who is responsible for supporting and enhancing management and control of BrightView’s fleet via data capture, analysis and reporting. Direct activities associated with managing, acquiring and disposing of company fleet vehicles through the utilization of various fleet management data systems. Conduct fleet analysis and special studies to implement quality services and operational improvements. Reports to the Director, Corporate Fleet Operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform data trends and data analysis.
- Analyze and support management on key vendor contracts.
- Manage compliance issues i.e. CARB, Motor Carrier Permit and DOT.
- Analyze maintenance data to identify where improvements can occur and report the ongoing effectiveness of key procedures.
- Deliver monthly KPI reports and information to ensure visibility of Fleet and driver compliance
- Post audit compliance reporting (write-offs/disposals/transfers).
- Analyze and evaluate data reported from DVIT roll-out.
- Reporting of insurance compliance.
- Examine and develop productivity measurements to simplify and/or improve processes.
- Other as requested
- 2-4 Years relevant experience administering a fleet management and/or productivity work measurement studies program.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, Power BI and Excel to present reports to operational teams in various formats.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to produce value added reporting.
- Knowledge of work measurement and activity analysis as they pertain to Fleet management and maintenance.
- Ability to pursue innovative and creative solutions to deliver improvements in services.
- Ability to work closely with other support and functional departments to gather, analyze and present information.
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Capable of working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.