Calabasas, CaliforniaAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. Reports to the Manager, Corporate Fleet Operations. Responsible for managing all Fleet functions in assigned regions. This includes but not limited to Requisitions, Dispositions, Transfers, Registration and Fuel. The Fleet Service Representative will work with various departments, vendors and branches throughout the enterprise.
Critically important characteristics include:
- Customer Focus
- Good Judgement
- Problem solving
- Time Management
What you'll do:
- Fulfill all fuel related requests-driver identification number, fuel cards and monthly audit report updates.
- Complete requisitions-assign POs, track status, process invoices and input asset data into required systems.
- Handle dispositions-termination notices, bill of sales, insure payment is received, process titles registrations and fuel cards.
- Responsible for transfer activity-fuel cards and systems.
- Manage and respond to all requests submitted to the general Fleet Service email address.
- Process decal requests and set up active asset files.
- Process Fleet mail-registrations, violations and recall notices.
- Ensures fleet policies and procedures are adhered to.
Skills We're Seeking:
- 1-3 Years Fleet Operational experience
- Proficient computer skills-Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience in a high volume, customer facing role in a service industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to asses and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong collaboration skills
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Able to plan, execute and manage high volumes of work
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and decision making skills
- Capable of handling multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously with minimal guidance
- Strong decision making and troubleshooting skills
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.