Golf Business Development Executive
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Golf Business Development Executive to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
BrightView Golf Maintenance is your course for success. The maintenance approach of our accomplished golf course superintendents, turf scientists and golf industry executives are team-based, comprehensive and focused on fulfilling customer needs. We create true partnerships with our customers, bringing our leadership in the art, science and business of golf course maintenance to bear on each course we serve. In everything we do, across the board, we're diligently at work on the new ideas and innovations that we believe will positively shape the future of golf course maintenance.
BrightView Golf Maintenance is currently seeking a Business Development Executive to be a senior sales executive responsible for developing, implementing and managing sales and marketing programs.
You’d be responsible for:
- Developing and executing strategies to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth for BrightView Golf Maintenance.
- Ensuring consistent, profitable growth in new sales through planning, deployment and management of sale activities
- Focusing on proactive lead and prospect generation in order to maintain a healthy prospect pipeline to ensure future growth
- Managing sales processes including estimate and proposal development
- Building and presenting compelling and customer-centric proposals
- Leading the sales process with potential customers as either the lead manager or part of a team as appropriate
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key industry influencers and strategic partners
- Collaborating with senior leaders in the organization to implement sales and marketing strategy.
- Working with Marketing and other managers to implement and track results from marketing programs.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 5 years of business-to-business sales and marketing experience
- 5 years of golf industry experience, ideally in club management or maintenance operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent sales and marketing skills
- Extremely resourceful, technologically savvy, can independently research and solve problems
- Excellent business writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication and relationship building skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably SalesForce
- Willingness to travel (40-50%)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.