Golf Course Greenskeeper at Calabasas Country Club
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Greenskeeper to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Greenskeeper will maintain grounds of golf courses.
You’d be responsible for:
- Changing cup locations on all greens daily or as directed by supervisor
- Servicing all teeing ground stations on course to include:
- Moving markers
- Sand/seeding divots from prior day's play
- Removing broken tees
- Removing trash from receptacles
- Maintaining ball-washers water and soap
- Policing trash from golf course during daily travel
- Daily monitoring of traffic control devices on golf course- ropes, stakes, and directional signs
- Daily cleaning and stocking of restrooms.
- Occasional picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass and placing onto a truck or trailer
- Operating various vehicles used to perform daily bunker raking activities, including power raking and hand raking
- Mowing small turf areas using small push power mowers
- Picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass and placing onto a truck or trailer
- May include applying irrigation to golf course as directed by a supervisor.
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Physical demands are required for this position and might include, but are not limited to:
- Regular light lifting up to 20 pounds
- Regular exposure to outside environment including rain, cold, sun, or night
- Especially Repetitive movement- twisting, turning, bending, squatting, stooping, standing, walking, sitting
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.