Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Human Resource Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The HR Manager is responsible for delivering HR support to an assigned geographical area and partnering with frontline managers to assist the business to deliver its objectives.
This position will be responsible for coordinating with the Corporate Talent Development Department to support and implement training programs (CLEAR, BV University, JumpStart, Brightpath, AM 101, AM onboarding plans).
The HR Manager will assist with employee relations and project management. This role will be responsible for building collaborative relationships with frontline leaders (i.e. Branch Managers/Account Managers/Production Managers) across the business in order to execute the strategies of the HR function. Competency in the following core areas- training/development, organizational effectiveness/development, employee relations, investigations, compliance, metrics/analytics, project/program management.
You’d be responsible for:
- Supporting multiple field operations by aligning HR strategies and executing through strong influential leadership.
- Driving and fostering positive team member relations through proactive roundtable formats, engagement surveys, and market action plans; ensure increased retention and reduced turnover aligned to company needs.
- Effectively managing & monitoring team member relations to ensure compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures as well as state and federal legal requirements; conduct investigations or directs investigations as needed and resolves employee grievances and complaints.
- Coaching and counseling managers and team members to modify behavior and results.
- Tracking, monitoring, analyzing and communicating information relative to HR related activities within the business; partner with others as appropriate to act on emerging issues and trends.
- Promoting & ensuring compliance.
- Performing other duties/ projects as assigned.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management, Business, or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive HR management & /or human resource generalist experience.
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of all federal, state and local labor laws.
- Knowledge of training techniques and classroom presentation skills.
- PC Literacy & working knowledge of Microsoft applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, Internet.
- Ability to support multi-site of geographically dispersed facilities.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, communication and teambuilding skills.
- Change agent: ability to quickly adapt to change and flexibility to adjust to business needs. Demonstrated ability to understand the business operations and HR practices, trends, issues.
- Ability to manage a project - Ability to achieve required results, timely and cost effectively.
- Effective planning, organizational skills, time management and prioritization; attention to detail.
- Ability to influence without formal authority.
- Strong work ethic.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25%.
- Adaptability, strong learning agility.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.