Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day. A brighter future is in your hands.
The Regional Administrator provides support to Region, including Branch Administrators, Market VPGMs and Regional Staff.
- Provide Regional Administrative support to Market VPGMs, Regional Finance Manager and other members of the regional leadership team
- Provide training, guidance and coaching to the Branch Administrators throughout the Region. Branch Administrators have a dotted line into Regional Administrator from a reporting standpoint
- Be able to step into a Branch Administrator role when the need arises
- Processes departmental invoices and expenses as appropriate
- Collect, compile and analyze moderately complex data, and coordinate projects and deadlines directly or through others.
- Maintain documents on appropriate file servers and repositories.
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external client contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource.
- Use core technology applications, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Processing Payroll and serving as a back up to the Branch Administrator
- Coordinating and planning for Regional meetings and events
- Ensure region meets Accounts Payable goals. Ensuring Branch Administrators are coding invoices, processing credit card payments, obtaining approvals and processing for payment and filing paid invoices accurately and timely. Serve as backup at a branch when needed
- Ensure region meets Accounts Receivable goals: monthly billing, extra work billing, collection calls and processing and understanding Accounts Receivable Reports are completed accurately and timely throughout the region. Serves as backup to Branch Administrator when needed
- Special projects - including reviewing and auditing files, assisting at the branches where needed, and scheduling and planning regional meetings
- Ability to travel frequently within the Region
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years general office administration experience with 3 to 5 years of experience leading and managing team members
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience supporting senior-level leaders in a fast paced environment
- Strong understanding and experience handling accounts receivable and accounts payable is required
- 3 to 5 years of payroll experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-starter who works individually and in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong ability to multitask and handle competing priorities in constantly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of JD Edwards E-One and EIS.
- Advanced proficiency with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience in processing confidential information and understanding privacy laws and Company policy governing employee information
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.