Canyon Lake, California
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Irrigation Technician who will be responsible for repairing and maintaining golf course irrigation systems.
What you'll do:
- Install systems and ensure that they function efficiently
- Repair and maintain valves- including quick coupler valves, tracing electrical components, install and initialize clocks and timers, locate existing zones and valves and perform pump repairs
- Repair and maintain sprinklers, including quick coupler inserts
- Adhere to Company's safety policy and ensuring that the public will be safe while in contact with irrigation maintenance or repairs
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with golf course irrigation systems
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Physical demands are required for this position and might include, but are not limited to:
- Heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
- Regular exposure to outside environment including rain, cold, sun, or night
- Repetitive movement- standing, walking, twisting, turning, bending, squatting, stooping
- Irrigation certification a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.