Tree Care Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Tree Care Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Tree Care Manager is a proactive leader, with a strong work ethic and ability to run a P&L for the Tree Care Book of Business that is generated within a Branch.
You’d be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a commercial tree care business
- Planning, scheduling and administering the branch budget
- Ensuring that all jobs are completed according to plans, are within budget and according to deadlines
- Delivering timely and accurate reports, financials and schedules on a regular basis
- Representing the Company, interfacing and building relationships with owners, clients, architects, general contractors and subcontractors
- Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
- Managing tools and equipment delivery, storage, operation and maintenance
- Hiring, managing, training and developing employees, conducting performance appraisals
- Ensuring that the entire branch operates safely and efficiently at all times
- Communicating Company goals to management and employees
- Ensuring that employees are both results oriented and able to operate as a team
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture, in particular, regarding safety, quality and customer
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Tree Care business management required and ISA Certified Arborist, preferred
- 2 or 4 year degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience in a service industry
- Preferred – Minimum of 4 years of supervisory experience in the landscape or related industry
- Able to manage multiple projects, deadlines and demands
- Proficient in Estimating and Job Cost systems with working knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding of business accounting and P&L statements
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.