Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Landscape Tender to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do: Using hand and/or power tools or equipment to perform a wide range of landscape and irrigation duties.
You’d be responsible for:
- Laying sod
- Installing sprinklers
- Installing mortar less segmental concrete masonry wall units
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Experience using hand equipment with mechanized moving blades such as gas powered shears
- Experience using manual hand tools such as shovels
- Experience working from elevated heights such as an 8" A-frame ladder
- Experience using a hand shovel for extended period
- Experience moving soil, equipment, and materials, digs holes, and plant trees, shrubs and flowers
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Ability to work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Ability to work near or about natural bodies of water
- Ability to work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.