Irrigation Technician (San Diego)
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Irrigation Technician to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
An Irrigation Technician is able to foresee potential problems and have the specialty skills needed to solve them. Careful planning and the ability to anticipate issues are qualities which BrightView particularly value. People with your mindset and proactive work-style, are just what our customers expect.
You’d be responsible for:
- Monitoring and testing new installations, troubleshoot and repair problems, observe pipe and valve placements, and evaluate start-ups, winterization and overall operation of the irrigation system.
- Conducting and recording detailed inspections and plan/execute upgrades of client systems.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Along with supervisory skills and your proactive manner, we require a minimum of 1 year of productive experience in the installation, inspection and repair of irrigation systems.
- A valid driver’s license
- Good knowledge of trenchers, multi-meters, wire locators, ditchers and pipe sizing are also essential.
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Ability to create and read site map colored charts/legends
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.