Associate/Irrigation Design Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your team. We’re looking for an Associate/Irrigation Design Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
BrightView Design Group is looking to build upon our existing team capabilities with an Associate / Irrigation Design Manager for our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a creative, collaborative office culture with significant opportunities for long-term professional growth. We are focused on finding a creative and passionate design professional to help continue to grow our practice and irrigation design market share as well as broaden our irrigation design capabilities and portfolio.
You’d be responsible for:
- Developing business in California and nationwide
- Actively mentoring the studio team members
- Growing BrightView Design Group’s irrigation design capabilities and service line
- Leading BVDG in creating a state-of-the-art design resource for internal and external clients.
- Actively participating in industry organizations representing BrightView as a subject matter leader and resource
- Leading studio wide initiatives including, but not limited to, irrigation design and water management.
- Working closely with studio, pre-development, landscape services, and construction colleagues from Conceptual Design through Construction Administration
- Irrigation master planning
- Irrigation design
- Leading multiple projects
- Traveling to meet with clients
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience working in an irrigation design role.
- Significant understanding of irrigation design and water management practices.
- Significant experience in coordination and management of multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Demonstrated experience in client management and relationship building through internal and external industry networking
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in landscape irrigation science, irrigation design, and/or landscape architecture is required.
- Professional licensure (certified irrigation designer and/or registered landscape architect) is desired.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit team who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a team of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your team?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.