Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Business Developer to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Working with prospective customers to discover their “points of pain” and develop solutions
- Building and maintaining trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers
- Working at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Understanding the value and benefit of going deeper and broader with existing relationships
- Communicating proactively with all decision makers and influencers
- Planning daily, hit specific activity benchmarks and close business
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Extensive face-to-face (B2B) selling experience at the mid to senior levels
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Experience in the service industry with commercial contract sales desirable
- Local knowledge and contacts in the Construction or Landscape Construction industry
- Experience with a CRM or SFA tool beneficial
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build client-centric and solution/value-based proposals
- Working experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- You are driven, disciplined and focused, and consider yourself as a hunter of new business
- You enjoy prospecting and you’re able to open new doors
- You can create rapport, credibility and build trust-based relationships
- You can effectively qualify opportunities with key decision makers to gain valuable intelligence
- You’re obsessed with developing value-based solutions for customers
- You can build and present compelling and customer-centric proposals
- You love to work in a service industry with a product that is beautiful
- Like being challenged with actively selling to many different customer segments
- You like working in a team-selling environment
- You are resilient and persistent in closing deals
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good sense of humor
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.