Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Irrigation Designer to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
BrightView Design Group is looking to build upon our existing team capabilities with an Irrigation Designer for our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a creative, collaborative office culture with significant opportunities for long-term professional growth. We are focused on finding a creative and passionate design professional to help continue to grow our practice and broaden our irrigation design capabilities and portfolio.
You’d be responsible for:
- Irrigation master planning.
- Irrigation design.
- Projects as needed and collaborating with numerous team members.
- Working closely with studio, pre-development, landscape services, and construction colleagues from Conceptual Design through Construction Administration.
- Demonstrating a base proficiency in all aspects of irrigation project delivery.
- Demonstrating teamwork, initiative and a strong work ethic.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Experience working in an irrigation design and/or water management role.
- AutoCAD proficient
- Ability to prepare irrigation related calculations (pressure loss, water use budgets, etc)
- Ability to evaluate and specify irrigation products
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in landscape irrigation science, irrigation design, and/or landscape architecture is required.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.