Landscape Design Internship
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Landscape Design Intern to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Design – You will work with, and be mentored by our experienced designers in various phases of active projects to prepare design diagrams, conceptual landscape presentations, and preliminary presentation graphics.
- Project Management – You will work with our project managers to prepare design development packages, drawing and construction document packages, attend construction observation meetings, and plant material procurement
- Estimating – Assist with project budgets
You might be a good fit if you are:
- Pursuing a bachelors or associates degree from an accredited program in any areas of: Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design.
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Proficient with computer software programs including Auto CAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), SketchUp, MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Can communicate design concepts and ideas through hand sketching, graphics, and rendering.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.