Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your team. We’re looking for a Project Designer to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
BrightView Design Group is looking to build upon our existing team capabilities with a Project Designer for our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a creative, collaborative office culture with significant opportunities for long-term professional growth. We are focused on finding a creative and passionate design professional to help continue to grow our practice and broaden our geographic influence.
You’d be responsible for:
- In this role you will be exposed to all aspects of a project, including a wide range of activities. You will be placed on projects as needed and have to collaborate with numerous team members.
- Demonstrating a base proficiency in all aspects of project delivery.
- Demonstrating teamwork, initiative and a strong work ethic.
- Taking on the management of products and team members
- Providing support to Senior Designers and Senior Design Managers
- Mentoring interns and junior team members
- Manager projects ranging from $50k to $100k
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a planning and landscape architecture firm
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Initial CAD familiarity / standard BVDG CAD processes
- QA/QC familiarity
- Graphics proficiency (3D modeling, hand drawings, other)
- Initial design process and graphics familiarity
- Understanding of project contracts, budgets, profitability, scheduling and staffing
- Ability to evaluate and select materials and products
- Exceptional Presentation Skills
- Personally engaged in activities that show Leadership
- Hand Drawing / Rendering Skills - Able to think with a pencil
- Interest in landscape systems such as 3D, technical systems including - constructability, grading, sections, etc.
- Confidence, self-assured - Well Spoken can enter a room and provide opinions
- Experience leading (ASLA Student Chapters etc.)
- Adobe Suites - Working knowledge of all components
- Knowledge / interest in HTML / Web Design
- BIM Software, Revit, Rhino, Auto Desk 3DS Max, LandFX, Sketch-up, Enscape, Lumion or equal.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit team who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a team of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your team?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.