Tree Climber (Commercial Tree Care)
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Tree Climber to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
Tree Climbers are responsible for working in trees to perform general tree care including pruning, cabling, bracing, lightning protection and tree removals.
You’d be responsible for:
- Using proper pruning techniques; assisting in process of trimming trees, clearing and chipping tree debris, and disposing of tree debris
- Ensuring that the work area beneath and around the trees is clear and properly marked so that the public will be safe from falling debris
- Maintaining climbing gear and tree care equipment to be sure that all equipment and tools are safe and in working order for high quality and safe service
- Ensuring that all crew members follow Company safety policies and procedures
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Previous climbing experience
- Ability to become certified in EHAP, First-Aid and CPR
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Ability to successfully follow directions and complete requests
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.