Golf Course Mechanic II at Madera Golf and Country Club
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Golf Course Mechanic II to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Performing preventative maintenance and repair work on a variety of small engines
- Overseeing busy shop operations
- Maintaining accurate information and reports on equipment
- Performing maintenance and repairs on hydraulic and electric components of equipment
- Performing various tasks associated with maintaining sharp cutting units, including grinding and adjusting
- Accurately diagnosing root causes of equipment breakdowns and instituting timely repair procedures
- Occasional equipment relocation via truck and trailer within region
- Occasional travel within area to perform repairs
- Ensuring that all equipment operates efficiently and safely at all times
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Strong work ethic
- Good background in hydraulic and electrical diagnostics
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and work in fast paced environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have experience in Golf Course Fleet Management
- Physical demands are required for this position and might include, but are not limited to:
- Regular Heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
- Noise level in work environment is usually moderate
- Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions including sun, rain, cold
- Repetitive movement- standing, walking, twisting, turning, bending squatting, stooping, talking, writing, and typing
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.