Tree Care Estimator
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Tree Care Estimator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
We’re currently seeking to fill a full-time position to support the Tree Care Manager (TCM) and Business Developer (BD). Activities include estimating, customer service, safety and administrative functions. Successful Estimators are organized, efficient, have a strong work ethic, are detail oriented, and are self-starters who enjoy working on a team in a supporting role.
You’d be responsible for:
- Engaging in and promoting a collaborative work environment to ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness of proposed work
- Developing the skills required to produce high quality proposals in support of the work
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity
- Communicating with clients as needed in a professional manner
- Gathering, calculating and compiling field data for creating proposals
- Working closely with a territory BD to prepare estimates as requested
- Using software program to map sites and create estimates and multi-year tree care plans
- Assisting with business development, attend sales calls with TCM and BD’s
- Under the direction of the TCM and BD, proactively developing tree care management plans/proposals for our current BrightView clients
- Promoting safety and efficiency within the Tree Care branch at all times
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree. Ideally in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Forestry, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture
- Minimum 6 Months experience in Tree Care
- ISA Certified or ability to become ISA Certified within 6 Months
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Ability to quickly identify the common Inland Empire landscape trees
- Proficiency with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to type 30 wpm
- Familiarity with GPS data gathering and management, is a plus
- Strong work ethic
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.