Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Quality Control Technician to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
We’re currently seeking to hire a Quality Control Technician for one of our premier client sites located in Cupertino, CA. This well-known campus is known as the "spaceship" and will have a hands-on focus of the overall maintenance of the proper tree & plant healthcare of the site.
You’d be responsible for:
- Diagnosing tree and shrub problems in the landscape
- Monitoring tree health during establishment
- Using soil probes to monitor and manage soil moisture for plant establishment and calibration of water run times
- Monitoring soil moisture sensor readings
- Sampling and testing of soil nutrient levels
- Monitoring and controlling disease and pest in conjunction with Horticulture Lead or Field Operations Lead Manager
- Conveying quality control issues from inspections via daily meetings with Horticulture Lead and QC Manager
- Developing and recommending improved QC monitoring methods and standards
- Collaborating with Client management and BrightView teams so that schedules and programs may be executed as planned.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Current or previous hands-on working experience in the tree care industry is highly preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of diagnosing tree & plant healthcare issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to clients and management
- Minimum of 2 year degree in Horticulture or Plant science is highly preferred but not required
- Ability to coach and develop teams
- ISA Certified Arborist or willing to pursue
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.