Business Development Representative
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Business Developer to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
In this role you will be responsible for assisting in developing and executing regional strategic marketing and sales business decisions that result in the development of a new customer base as well as servicing and maintaining current customer partnerships that will result in increased revenues, growth in terms of business expansion, and increased profitability.
You’d be responsible for:
- Working at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Managing a regional sales pipeline from early opportunity lead prospecting, proposal development to contract negotiations and contract closing
- Communicating proactively with all decision makers and influencers (internally and externally)
- Building and maintaining trust-based professional relationships with key customer decision makers
- Nurturing and maintaining customer relationships and expectations
- Understanding the value and benefits of partnering with existing relationships and developing new ones
- Collaborating with experienced and highly skilled team members to drive sales and opportunities
- Planning daily to close business opportunities to achieve personal and regional sales goals
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or several years equivalent work experience in construction industry
- Experience in extensive face-to-face selling experience at the mid to senior levels
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Experience in the service industry with experience in commercial contract sales desirable
- You can create rapport, credibility and build trust-based relationships
- You can effectively qualify opportunities with key decision makers to gain valuable intelligence
- You enjoy prospecting and you’re able to open new doors
- You are driven, disciplined and focused, and consider yourself as a hunter of new business
- Like being challenged with actively selling to many different customer segments
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
- You are resilient and persistent in closing deals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build and present customer value-based proposals
- You like working in a team-selling environment
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Coach-able, trainable, collaborative, passionate and have a good sense of humor
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.#LI-KK1