Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Regional EHS Coordinator (Environmental Health & Safety) to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
This position is responsible to provide day to day EHS support to branch leadership and operating teams within designated Region. Support includes coaching, teaching and training field personnel on safe operating behaviors and the design, development and implementation of safety and risk control programs. Functions as a subject matter expert and consultant to help internal clients build sustainable loss improvement processes within their operating organizations that they will own and operate.
You’d be responsible for:
- Providing daily and continuous safety support to the landscape development lines of business.
- Conducting compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support BrightView Health, Safety and Environmental Management.
- Providing daily guidance and direction in EHS programs at the field level, branch leadership level, and regional leadership to ensure a common and effective approach.
- Maintaining, auditing, and updating as needed BrightView SOP’s for all safe work practices and equipment and utilize them in the day to day training.
- Coaching, training, guiding, and mentoring the branch leadership through the BrightView Safety Management System.
- Reviewing accidents/incidents which occur in the area of responsibility and conduct field audits, reporting and managing the corrective actions.
- Participating in and support detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Assisting in the development and presentation of relevant EHS training.
- The ability to work with employees and leadership to achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance.
- Traveling to branch locations and jobsites as required and perform any additional duties as needed.
- Visiting and walk the jobsites on a regular basis to establish EHS presence and provide support.
- Conducting daily, weekly, and monthly EHS Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
- Performing field safety observations during each visit.
- The ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE.
- Conducting Critical Behavior Based safety observations programs.
- Performing additional duties as assigned by Corporate Director of Environmental, Health, and Safety
- Oversight and Implementation of Day-to-Day Field Operations
- Working with the Branch Leadership and Field Teams to ensure work practices are understood and followed.
- Coordinating Region, Market and Branch level safety activities.
- Conducting EHS audits and assessments of on-going operations to measure compliance with regulatory requirements and conformance to BrightView company policies and procedures.
- Planning, administering, and managing BrightView safety policies, programs, procedures, and systems for assigned region.
- Serving as the single point of contact for Region, Market, and Branch Leadership in area of responsibility.
- Ensuring EHS policies, procedures, programs, and systems are trained and available to our employees.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.