Senior Accountant- Tree Care
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Corporate Senior Accountant to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Maintaining general ledgers and perform the complete accounting close cycle in compliance with established practices and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Examining financial statements and documents for conformance with accounting requirements and principles.
- Analyzing balance sheet and income statement accounts to ensure completeness and accuracy of consolidated financials
- Assisting with preparation of quarterly reporting, including external financial statements, footnote disclosure, MD&A and related support materials
- Assisting with company implementation of new accounting and reporting requirements
- Providing accounting and financial reporting guidance and draft accounting policies to support business, functional and corporate needs.
- Identifying complex accounting issues, research solutions, and prepare resolutions.
- Interacting with controllership council and independent public accountants on accounting and reporting matters
- Initiating and leading special projects for process improvements to enhance efficiency and performance.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Action oriented; thrives in a dynamic environment; takes initiative to identify and resolve issues
- Precise, deadline-driven team member with strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills; strategic thinker
- High level of proficiency in Excel to perform spreadsheet and financial analysis
- JD Edwards experience a plus
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.