Golf Course Foreman at Terranea
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Golf Course Foreman to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The ideal applicant will be a self-starter and have a stable work history. The foreman reports directly to the golf course superintendent or assistant golf course superintendent.
You’d be responsible for:
- Directing the maintenance of all areas as defined by the superintendent or assistant superintendent
- Supervising the operation, maintenance and repair of all equipment assigned to the course
- Supervising special projects as directed by superintendent or assistant superintendent
- Managing and dispense supplies and materials to support maintenance activities
- Directly supervising and training golf course employees. Provide feedback on employee training and discipline.
- Identifying problems and communicate promptly with superintendent or assistant superintendent
- Protecting the company's interest by an awareness of and compliance with all applicable regulations including course and company policies
- Administering all aspects of the BrightView Safety Program
- Representing BrightView Golf Course Maintenance in a positive and professional manner including attitude, appearance and speech
- Maintaining effective employee and public relations
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of turfgrass management
- Knowledge of irrigation and drainage principles
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Ability to operate and train on all pieces of equipment employed at the course
- Ability to apply as directed fertilizers, soil conditioners and other control products
- Valid driver's license
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.