Riverside, CaliforniaAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Groundsperson. You love to spend your day outdoors cultivating amazing landscapes. You treat grass, trees and plots with great care and attention, doing whatever it takes to help them thrive. Here at BrightView, we appreciate people with such love for landscaping and greenery.
What you'll do:
- You’ll contribute to the many activities that make grass, flowers and client relationships bloom. Using a variety of equipment such as mowers, blowers, clippers, and edgers to create and prep soil for plant placement.
- Team members are also responsible for set up and clean up, and taking good care of our trucks and machinery.
- Working as part of a team.
- Setting up safety items including positioning cones and signs and roping or taping off crew work areas
- Handing tools to the climber and receiving tools from the climber using a rope to hoist them up into the tree
- Gathering branches into piles, transporting to the chipper, feeding them into the chipper and unloading tree trunks and chips at the appropriate facility
- Ensuring that all operations, job sites and employees are safe and that the general public which might come into contact with the area will be safe
- Communicating effectively with other crew members and the public
Skills we're seeking:
- Applicants must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 35-80 pounds often.
- You must be at least 18 years old, enthusiastic and dependable, and able to safely work with equipment like power saws and cutters.
- Previous experience is helpful, but you must have an understanding of landscape basics.
- CDL Driver’s License would be a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.