Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Class A Driver. The CDL driver is responsible for operating a commercial vehicle from one job site to another. The driver will report to the office every morning for pre-trip inspections. After inspections the driver is sent to pick up loads at various storage yards. There are no off site trips over 30 miles. The driver must adhere to all Driver Safety and Laws set by the state and BrightView policy. Driver must maintain and organize all daily load tickets. Must adhere to all check in and check out procedures. The driver is required to show up on time and work required days.
What you'll do:
- Must be able to operate commercial vehicles to, from and around job site
- Perform daily safety and maintenance check on vehicle
- Minimal manual labor required
- Must be able to load and unload truck
- Maintain vehicle to proper safety and cleanliness standards set forth by the company
- Maintain set routes and set time tables for daily routes
- Maintain and organize all daily load tickets
- Practice workplace safety
What we're seeking:
- Class A driver’s license
- Current Medical Card and must be self-identified with Department of Public Safety
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience driving tandem dump trucks
- Ability to adhere to proper DOT inspections and daily paper work
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work between the hours of 6:30am – 6:30pm. Hours dependent on material demands.
- Ability to work some Saturdays as needed
- Ability to work in extreme conditions (temperatures exceeding 100° F)
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.) as needed
- Ability to load/unload (up to 50 lbs.) vehicle
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Ability to work with a safety first attitude
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.