Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a General Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Market General Manager is responsible for profitable growth and the roll-up of the P&L of assigned branches in market as a business unit averaging thirty to fifty million dollars in annual revenue. The primary role is to provide leadership and build branch capabilities while cultivating relationships with key strategic customers in the market. They are accountable to deliver the market budget and plan.
You’d be responsible for:
- Ensuring Branches understand and execute strategy that enhances the brand and drives profitable revenue growth in the Market
- Ensuring alignment and accountability between the Area, Branches and Corporate
- Managing Market P&L, budget, plan and performance
- Effectively communicating and driving organizational change
- Cultivating strong internal and external customer focus by delivering the BrightView brand promise, culture and values
- Providing leadership and support to the Branches with respect to employee engagement, safety, compliance, talent selection and development
- Building innovation and efficiencies in Branch capabilities
- Ensuring resources, (tools, talent and equipment), are effectively allocated and deployed across the Market
- Developing relationships with key business partners (i.e. suppliers and community relations)
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of skills and experience required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading a market or area of a service business that included P&L responsibility
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Significant experience leading in a matrix environment in a dispersed service-oriented business
- Experience leading geographically disbursed teams
- Demonstrated success in sales with strong customer experience leading team sales process for growth
- Proven success rapidly building rapport with customers and employees
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, listening, presenting)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.