Landscape Services Internship, (Sophomores, Juniors , and Seniors highly encouraged to apply)
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Landscape Services Intern to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
The rotation will include the following:
- Exterior Maintenance – Work with the crews in the field; going out with the crew on their routes
- Account Management – Shadow BrightView Account Managers in Maintenance and Irrigation
- Agronomic Review – Shadow a Spray Technician
- Tree Care – Understand how to maintain the equipment
- Irrigation – Understand the various parts of the irrigation system; go on property inspection; put together a work order; Irrigation troubleshooting
- Landscape Enhancements per design team
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Pursuing a bachelors or associates degree in any areas of Horticulture such as the following: Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management, Agriculture-Business, Landscape Design or Plant Science
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Proficiency with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Self-motivated to work on tasks
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.