Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Market Recruiter
What you'll do:
- Identify and evaluate sourcing strategies and techniques for designated markets to determine best practices
- Create and execute a sourcing strategy within local communities, including advertising, job posting, field visits, community organization sponsorships, etc.
- Represent the company at job fairs, school and community events, etc. while building sustainable relationships in the surrounding community
- Establish and manage pipeline of potential employees, and partner with local branch management teams to anticipate, determine and fulfill crew recruiting needs
- Screen candidates for referral to branch Account Managers and/or Production Managers for hiring consideration, including conducting interviews in both English and Spanish(if bi-lingual)
- Participate in market and branch production meetings to develop understanding of business practices
- Use applicant tracking system to record and administer candidate information and hiring decisions
- Train and coach Account Managers and Production Managers in interview and selection skills
- Conduct exit interviews with crew employees that were sourced by market recruiter who voluntarily resign
- Conduct feedback sessions with field team members, partner with branch leadership to assist in team member retention strategies
Skills we're seeking:
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain community-based relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual candidates strongly preferred (English and Spanish) with ability to read/write in both English and Spanish
- Should possess outstanding interpersonal and diplomatic skills, with ability to work with diverse personalities at all levels within the organization.
- A decisive problem solver, capable of multi-tasking while prioritizing and balancing the interests of the company, clients and employees
- Possess excellent organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule (including some evenings and weekends)
- College Education preferred
- High school diploma required
- One to three years of experience in high volume recruitment
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.