Golf Course Groundsperson at Palacio Del Mar
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Golf Course Groundsperson to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Mowing small turf areas using “fly-mo” or small push power mowers
- Trimming and edging using a gas powered edger/trimmer
- Operating a gas powered blower
- Trimming shrubs and low trees to shape and improve growth or to remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs using shears, pruners, or gas powered hedge trimmers
- Picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass and placing onto a truck or trailer
- Performing weeding by hand or using a garden hoe or hula hoe
- The ability to report for daily work at different job sites within region to perform required tasks
- Greenskeeper and/or Irrigator duties as assigned.
- Regular Heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
- Regular exposure to outside environment including rain, cold, sun, or night
- Repetitive movement- standing, walking, twisting, turning, bending, squatting, stooping
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.