Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Project Coordinator will support Project Management in the execution of commercial landscape and irrigation projects.
You’d be responsible for:
- Using Estimating data to prepare product submittal packages, foreman’s project folders and Purchasing files
- Receiving, evaluating and responding to project change directives
- Comparing plan revisions to original plans to help determine cost impacts
- Communicating change to field teams and Subcontractors
- Distributing important information to field teams and Subcontractors
- Preparing routine estimates under the supervision of Project Management
- Sourcing current and accurate prices from suppliers and subcontractors and ensure timely delivery to projects
- Preparing transmittals, RFIs and client letters at the direction of Project Manager
- Updating submittal logs and Branch/job minutes per Company policy
- Ensuring that information and resources are available to field teams and that communication between field and office teams supports a great customer experience
- Demonstrating key leadership behaviors in the presence of customers, and other team members every day
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of construction experience for landscape and irrigation projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management or related
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Proficiency with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Proficiency with On-Screen Take-Off not required but considered a positive
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.