Regional Business Specialist, Certified Payroll
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Regional Business Specialist, Certified Payroll to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Prevailing wage process (mainly certified payroll reporting) and assisting with weekly payroll processes.
- Ensuring accurate and timely weekly certified payroll process; for example, LCP Tracker, Elations, DIR website
- Assisting Payroll team with weekly payroll process by entering weekly time and attendance
- Setting up new hires in payroll and timekeeping systems
- Administration functions including filing, uploading union data for union reports, archiving, and effective record keeping.
- Working with field team to ensure consistency with project goals
- Comparing payrolls to Daily Reports and advise field team of discrepancies
- Filing and/or advising to file timely DAS142 for scope of work changes where appropriate
- Serving as back up to payroll team and respectfully taking direction from manager
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 3 years payroll experience working in a construction company preferred
- Experience with Elations, LCP Tracker, and the DIR certified payroll system preferred·
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, and the ability to detect inconsistencies in data.
- High degree of computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word) and can learn new software systems.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Honesty and integrity in dealing with confidential information keeping information in strictest confidence.
- Candidate must successfully pass the background check process and drug test.
- The ideal candidate will have payroll experience working for a construction company including a deep understanding of certified payroll and labor compliance.
- This position will report to the Regional Business Administration Manager working as part of the regional team.
- The primary focus will be on prevailing wage process (mainly certified payroll reporting) and assisting with weekly payroll processes
- This individual must demonstrate strong attention to detail, with the ability to effectively prioritize work
- Must be a self-starter and able to work as part of a team
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.