Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Union Laborer to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
An Account Manager Enhancements will be responsible for managing the installation of upgrades for commercial landscape maintenance accounts. Account Managers have a strong work ethic, enjoy interacting with the public and oversee multiple large commercial clients.
You’d be responsible for:
- Using hand and/or power tools or equipment to perform a wide range of landscape and irrigation duties
- Installing sprinklers
- Building irrigation components such as Remote-Control Valve assemblies, Swing Joints, Back Flow devices, etc.
Additionally, employees are expected to abide by all internal control & compliance practices to:
- Safeguarding assets from theft and misuse
- Ensuring segregation of duties to minimize fraud
- Complying with business ethics, applicable laws and regulation
- Maintaining confidentiality of proprietary information
- Periodically reconciling physical assets to accounting records
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Use hand equipment with mechanized moving blades such as gas-powered shears
- Use manual hand tools such as shovels
- Work from elevated heights such as an 8" A-frame ladder
- Use a hand shovel for extended period
- Read Blueprints and plan details
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.