Tree Care Business Developer
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Tree Care Business Developer to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
Successful Business Developers are proactive leaders, have a strong work ethic and are self starters who enjoy interacting with the public and our employees.
You’d be responsible for:
- Selling and estimating Tree Care Services work in regional territories
- Sales prospecting using consultative sales techniques to build long standing business relationships; marketing; pricing
- Partnering with the management team and crews to schedule and complete projects
- Working with Landscape Maintenance Account Managers to develop Tree Care programs and estimates for existing clients
- Drafting work orders and occasionally instructing crews on key elements of job scope/requirements to ensure that executed work meets the clients' expectations
- Following up with customers - resolving issues as needed
- Keeping track of customer interactions using the Company's sales management tool, regardless of sales success, for future reference and follow up
- Assisting with crew training on proper Tree Care techniques and reviewing crew work for quality and efficiency
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Experience in outside sales, generating new business leads, and networking
- ISA Certified Arborist preferred or willingness to obtain
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Analytical skills and math skills
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to build solid business relationships
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.