Entry Level Tree Care Estimator
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Tree Care Estimator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
We’re currently seeking a full-time hourly position to support the Tree Care Manager (TCM) and Business Developer (BD). Activities include estimating, customer service, safety and all administrative functions. Successful Assistant/Estimators are organized, efficient, have a strong work ethic, are detail oriented, and are self-starters who enjoy working on a team in a supporting role.
You’d be responsible for:
- Answering Tree Care calls into the office and direct to Tree Care Manager and Business Developer as needed
- Forwarding all tree bid requests within the branch to BD to ensure timely responses and to prevent duplication
- Preparing and submitting SO requests to Office Administrator (OA) and assist OA with SO related questions
- Responding to client requests from TCM and BD including Contract Review requests, COI requests, scheduling, etc.
- Assisting with business development, attend sales calls with TCM and BD and assist with client cost estimate requests as necessary
- Under the direction of the TCM and BD, visiting customer sites and collect data for cost estimates
- Working with Amanda Cobb to prepare Cost Proposals for TCM and BD
- Assisting TCM and BD with follow up on submitted Tree Care Proposals
- Assisting TCM and BD with follow up calls after work is completed to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Promoting safety and efficiency within the Tree Care branch at all times
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree. Ideally in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Forestry, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture
- Minimum 6 Months experience in Tree Care
- ISA Certified or ability to become ISA Certified within 6 Months
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Ability to quickly identify common Sacramento area landscape trees
- Proficiency with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to type 30 wpm
- Familiarity with GPS data gathering and management, is a plus
- Strong work ethic
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.