San Rafael, California
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
We are looking for an Account Manager to work at our Marin Branch in San Rafael, CA as part of our Coast Landscape Management team- A subsidiary of BrightView Landscape Services.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Account Manager (AM). The Account Manager (AM) serves as the primary contact for BrightView’s clients. They build and sustain long-term relationships, focusing on both client retention and ancillary sales, while providing oversight for field operations. The Account Manager supervises the Production Manager, who directly manages all field operations.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers, focusing on both the main contact as well as the next level above and below
- Develop and maintain a schedule to perform “site walkthroughs” during formal meetings with customers to ensure quality and service expectations are met
- Lead and facilitate or assist in the resolution of customer problems or concerns
- Proactively present site enhancement ideas to existing customers
- Ensure renewals of each current account within the customer portfolio
- Identify and pursue opportunities to sell ancillary services
- Generate referrals from existing client base and communicate to Business Developer
- Develop accurate estimates and takeoffs for both new and existing clients as needed
- Supervise the Production Manager in conduct of field operations
- Communicate regularly with the Production Manager to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded
- Manage service delivery to specified scope of work
- Ensure branch financial goals met by maintaining acceptable gross margins for both base contract work and ancillary services
- Coordinate consistent and timely site visits with Production Manager
- Participate in branch meetings and assist Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager in overall leadership of branch
- Maintain satisfactory Accounts Receivable levels
- Coordinate with Branch Administrator to ensure branch databases consistently updated with current client information
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Branch Manager
Skills we're seeking:
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience in the landscape or service industry
- 2 or 4 year degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience in a service industry
- Minimum of 5 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or local marketplace
- Ability to coach and develop teams
- Must be able to travel
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.