Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Estimator to review plans and prepare bid information for commercial landscape and irrigation projects.
What you'll do:
- Gathering, calculating and compiling take off data for use in bid proposal estimates
- Preparing routine estimates and detailed cost estimates for ancillary projects under the supervision of the Enhancement Manager.
- Maintaining current and accurate information on prices from suppliers and subcontractors
- Utilizing standard estimate computer software to present information to management
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity
Skills we're seeking:
- Experience working in the landscaping industry on estimating and managing landscape and irrigation projects
- Experience with HCSS preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage deadlines, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Proficient with On-Screen Take-Off a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.