Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Mechanic.
What you'll do:
- Performing maintenance and repairs on a variety of large and small engines
- Provide information and reports on equipment
- Ensure that all equipment operates efficiently and safely at all times
- Wages DOE
- This position reports to Shop Manager
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with basic truck and vehicle maintenance and repair
- Small engine, 2 cycle experience
- Diesel Engine, heavy and light equipment
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Welding experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.