Tree Care Spray Technician
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Spray Technician to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
We’re currently seeking a Plant Health Care Spray Technician with chemical fertilization or pesticide industry experience to work with our commercial customers. The ideal applicant will be a self-starter and have a stable work history. We are seeking an individual who is passionately interested in the field or has a strong background in Horticulture. This position will be responsible for performing applications to turf, tree, and shrubs.
You’d be responsible for:
- Mixing and applying tree and plant health care products according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions
- Driving company vehicle to customer location, performing pesticide application or other Plant Health Care work in a safe and efficient manner, document pesticides used on site accurately, photo documentation of work done, and reporting progress to supervisor or client
- Working independently
- Communicating with customers, verbally and in writing, about our service and their properties and address different concerns customers have with varying conditions
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 1 year experience with chemical or spray applications
- Ability to communicate well in both written and verbal formats
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to adapt to change quickly
- Must be able to effectively work independently
- Must be able to deal with various problems simultaneously and prioritize solutions
- Able to operate efficiently and safely at all times
- Driver’s License Required
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Pesticide applicators license or in process
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.