Santa Ana, California
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Branch Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
You’d bring solid business insight and strong leadership abilities to inspire your team and drive efficiency and profitability. By developing and maintaining strong client relationships, you’d drive a business unit that averages $15-20 Million in annual revenue..
You’d be responsible for:
- Performance & Quality:
- Working with the Controller to accurately track branch performance
- Identify levers to improve business performance across all dimensions including operational execution, leveraging technology and retaining talent
- Tracking operational performance of tree care operations in each region to identify areas of opportunity and progress
- Build and leverage relationships with vendors to identify and implement new technologies and practices in the field
- Client Relations:
- Developing long-term relationships and exceptional client communication
- Coordinating and managing client service teams
- Properly budgeting new sales goals for your branch
- Working with the Business Developer to ensure those goals are met or exceeded
- Identifying prospects
- Drive Systems (ArborNote), continue to develop the program
- Developing annual budgets
- Correct execution of contracts and timely completion of billing
- Ensuring proper use and care of all branch assets
- Building relationships with tree care managers and to provide support/mentoring in the field, identify opportunities for improvement, help with pricing on large complex projects
- Identifying staffing needs and ensuring completion of proper paper work for changes and hires
- Guiding the training and development of team members, reviewing and developing growth plans
- Implementing and enforcing BrightView’s policies and procedures; administering discipline as need
- Recruiting – recruit, hire, mentor and coach key salaried positions
- Implementing methods to improve workplace safety and maintain a stellar safety record
- Ensuring compliance with safety processes across the company to be compliant with industry, OSHA and internal standards
You might be a good fit if you have:
- A 4-year degree in horticulture/other related field, or equivalent landscaping experience
- 5 years of management experience
- A working knowledge of business accounting and P&L statements
- Ability to travel and work with field operations
- Strong written and communication skills
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Skills in project and time management, team motivation, decision making and technology (MS Office and costing/estimating packages)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.