Accounts Payable Clerk
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Accounts Payable Clerk will ensure that invoices are processed and paid according to our Company policy and that any problems or questions relating to accounts payable are resolved or answered.
You’d be responsible for:
- Reviewing invoices for correct vendor, remit address, invoice number and payment amount.
- Maintaining positive relationships with company vendors and branches.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in accounts payable, preferably in the construction industry
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Accounts payable processing skills
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience producing error free and accurate work
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of JD Edwards software a plus
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.