Santa Clara, California
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Enhancement Crew Leader to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Efficiency and client standards are attained
- Conducting site inspections, provide hands-on leadership, and provide guidance for soil, planting, watering and insect control.
- Driving and maintaining our vehicles, train personnel with a strong emphasis on safety, and handle schedules, and review charts and reports.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 2 Years plus of landscape install experience
- 1 year (minimum) experience managing 2+ person crew
- At least one year of experience in lawn care and landscaping a must; supervisory experience desired.
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Driver’s license and good record, strong leadership, and familiarity with the techniques and equipment used in landscaping.
- You also must be able to handle the physicality of our work: weather conditions, heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking.
- Reliable transportation
- Experience running equipment (skid steer, excavator, backhoe, etc…)
- Able to read architectural drawings
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to work well with others
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.