Tree Care Account Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Tree Care Account Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Tree Care Account Manager serves as the primary contact for BrightView’s clients. They build and sustain long-term relationships, focusing on both client retention and ancillary sales, while providing oversight for field operations. The Account Manager supervises the Production Manager, who directly manages all field operations.
A Tree Care Account Manager provides supervision to the maintenance crew to assure that proper care and proper horticulture practices are being performed. Writing recommendations for pest control, disease control, fertilizer recommendations, pruning recommendations and any weed control that may be required. Working with the vendors to assure that the recommendations are being followed and done in a timely manner. Develop and implement some best management practices on both our construction projects and our specimen nursery in regards to tree maintenance and safety.
You’d be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a commercial tree business.
- Selling Tree Services in order to improve site conditions.
- Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
- Scheduling work and writing work orders.
- Partnering with the Business Developer to ensure complete customer follow-up after job completion and that all work performed meets client expectations.
- Assist with business development, attend sales calls with Branch Manager and assist with client cost estimate requests as necessary
- Submitting final paperwork to accounting for billing and collection.
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture, in particular, regarding safety, quality and customer service
- Tree Maintenance (Construction sites and Specimen Nursery)
- Health and vigor
- Weed prevention
- Soil moisture
- Maintenance crews
- Spray applications (Sub-contractors at construction site)
- Inventory of Chemicals and all reporting required
- Health and safety compliance
- Create opportunities for expansion of the maintenance department
- Support and promote the current Safety program
You might be a good fit if you have:
- ISA Certified Arborist highly preferred but not required
- Once hired, must be able to pass the Arborist certification (company paid)
- Qualified Application License
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to build solid business relationships
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.