Branch Administrator (Office Manager)
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Branch Administrator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
You’d be the glue that holds the branch together, supporting your team and Branch Manager by handling the administrative functions of the branch. You’d serve as the key contact for employees, clients, regional management, and corporate.
You’d be responsible for:
- Ensuring all hourly personnel, weekly timesheets and changes are accurately entered into the payroll system on-time
- Entering and updating work orders and cost codes for the weekly labor posting
- Accounting Administration:
- Generating the weekly aged account receivables report and conducting client follow-up
- Advising on the most appropriate and effective collection methods, communications, and resources; participating in collection actions as needed
- Managing purchasing orders and accounts payable invoices, including weekly reporting
- Keeping work order logs and client billing files up-to-date
- Preparing month-end and monthly close material as directed by the Controller and Branch Manager
- General office duties:
- Answering phones and greeting guests
- Ordering supplies, filing, and management of incoming and outgoing mail
- Preparing client proposals, contracts, and correspondence
- Human Resources:
- Preparing and maintaining new hire packets, employee personnel files, and I-9 binders
- Coordinating uniform ordering, distribution, and returns
- Workers compensation & OSHA reporting
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 2- or 4-year degree in business or a related field and/or a minimum of 3 years experience in a business office with accounting related responsibilities.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.